BELIEVE

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale

About Me

I am a 28 year old single mom of a 9 month old boy. He is my world and my life. Before I was pregnant I was in a very physically and emotionally abusive relationship. My son gave me the strenght to leave that man to create a good life for my child. My life has now become a matter of protecting my child to make sure the pattern of abuse does not get imposed on him so he is a "benefit to society" not a "menace to society". I am in the midst of a court battle for visitation and child support and it is taking all that I have to stay strong for my son. His father harasses me every chance he gets and is trying to take control back of my life and I won't let that happen. Please note I am not a counselor or psychologist; I am simply sharing what I have learned through my personal experience and time through counseling and groups to recover from abuse.

NEED A GOOD LAWYER? FREE HELP IS HERE FOR YOU

NO CREDIT!! YOU CAN STILL HAVE A PREPAID VISA!!!

Monday, November 30, 2009
I want to define exactly what Parental Alientation Syndrom is. Until I was going through the court process with my sons father, this is a term that I had never heard of before. But, it was thrown around and therefore struck my curiosity to learn about it.

This syndrome is classified as child abuse. Parental Alienation Syndrom is when one parent, slanders and puts the other parent down to their child, in hopes of turning their child against the other parent. Seriously, that's what this means.

Yes, during a custody case and divorce or separation there is animosity, anger, hate and emotions are flying high. But parents, lets be mature about this and keep the children involved innocent to what is going on. They are not pawns and are not be used to try and hurt the other parent: This only ends up hurting the children.

You love your children don't you? Then do what you can to protect them. Children who come from separated parents have enough to deal with emotionally, and being caught in the middle and dragged into the battle is not fair to them. They are innocent beings who love their parents and don't deserve to be treated this way.

So all in all: Leave the battle for the court room and your nasty opinions of each other to yourself! The children involved should NOT be subjected to this hate and anger. It will have a profound long term effect on them! And personally,I wouldn't what that on my conscience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HELP WITH ANXIETY

DO YOU KNOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE?

Followers