BELIEVE

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale

About Me

I am a 28 year old single mom of a 9 month old boy. He is my world and my life. Before I was pregnant I was in a very physically and emotionally abusive relationship. My son gave me the strenght to leave that man to create a good life for my child. My life has now become a matter of protecting my child to make sure the pattern of abuse does not get imposed on him so he is a "benefit to society" not a "menace to society". I am in the midst of a court battle for visitation and child support and it is taking all that I have to stay strong for my son. His father harasses me every chance he gets and is trying to take control back of my life and I won't let that happen. Please note I am not a counselor or psychologist; I am simply sharing what I have learned through my personal experience and time through counseling and groups to recover from abuse.

NEED A GOOD LAWYER? FREE HELP IS HERE FOR YOU

NO CREDIT!! YOU CAN STILL HAVE A PREPAID VISA!!!

Thursday, January 21, 2010
So, I know that us abused women are not rich or flowing in filth, and there are a lot of folks in this world that need us. Yes, there are disasters world round and millions of people suffering; but, I just found out that the womens shelter in my city is out of food!

They have no food to offer the women and children who come to their centre for help and are now turning them away. Please for all those who have a little something extra, don't forget about your womens shelters when making donations.

I have donated what I can to the red cross for Haiti, I also donate semi-annually to the Pediatric society (they have a needle to give children who are born to HIV positive moms to prevent the babies from contracting HIV and AIDS) and I absolutely donate to my local womens shelter. They have been monumental in helping me through counseling and support in recovering from the abuse I endured.

Please, do not forget your local shelters when making your decision to donate. If every person donated 1 can or 1 dollar - it does make a difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HELP WITH ANXIETY

DO YOU KNOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE?

Followers