BELIEVE

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale

About Me

I am a 28 year old single mom of a 9 month old boy. He is my world and my life. Before I was pregnant I was in a very physically and emotionally abusive relationship. My son gave me the strenght to leave that man to create a good life for my child. My life has now become a matter of protecting my child to make sure the pattern of abuse does not get imposed on him so he is a "benefit to society" not a "menace to society". I am in the midst of a court battle for visitation and child support and it is taking all that I have to stay strong for my son. His father harasses me every chance he gets and is trying to take control back of my life and I won't let that happen. Please note I am not a counselor or psychologist; I am simply sharing what I have learned through my personal experience and time through counseling and groups to recover from abuse.

NEED A GOOD LAWYER? FREE HELP IS HERE FOR YOU

NO CREDIT!! YOU CAN STILL HAVE A PREPAID VISA!!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Ok so now I want to go over healthy supports. Recovering from abuse is one in which you need support and friends who understand and who are there for you in a healthy way:

*Listen
*They are always there for you
*They offer you help
*They acknowledge your experience and how hard it has been for you
*They remember and remind you of your accomplishments
*They keep your personal information confidential
*They focus on your strengths and your ability to get through things
*They will challenge your thinking in a positive way
*They ask about ideas and offer thier thoughts and opinions.

Please, re-evaluate those you have chosen to lean on for support and make sure they are really helping, there for you and are a positive force in your life. You need positive people around you and people who truely care for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

HELP WITH ANXIETY

DO YOU KNOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE?

Followers